Interested in finding a
FREE, FUN and EASY way to get fit, meet friends and lose weight? Why not come along
to a Health Walk in Callander, Killin or Aberfoyle? Walks in Aberfoyle take place on a Monday morning, Callander on a Tuesday morning and Killin on a Wednesday morning. Meet at
10.20am. Download a schedule of walks at the bottom of this page.
No need to book simply turn up and join in ... everyone's welcome! It's also a great way to meet new people and we usually enjoy a coffee and a chat together after the walk.
One of our regular walkers was inspired to write a poem: A Free Walk in the Park. See if it inspires you to sign up!
All of our walks aim to be accessible and interesting for everyone.
- they last about 45 minutes
- the routes are mostly flat, with slight inclines
- they have good walking surfaces
- some are around the town, others out in the countryside
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park Rangers are on hand on some walks to provide specialist knowledge.
Details of the Callander & Killin walks including maps can be found on the Walk4Life website (just type 'Callander' or 'Killin' in the search box).
If you are unsure about joining the group immediately, our trained walk leaders will take a smaller group on shorter walks (20 minutes) from Callander Health Centre on a Tuesday afternoon to help build your confidence to join the walking group when you are ready.
- Callander Walking Schedule January to February 2014
- Killin Walking Schedule December 2013 to February 2014
- Aberfoyle Walking Schedule January to February 2014