The National Park Authority has a duty to take into account the views of local communities and other interested bodies.
There are a number of ways in which you can make your voice heard:
- Contact us directly by letter, email or telephone
- Go to public meetings (National Park Authority Board/Planning & Access Committee/Local Access Forum)
- Comment on draft consultation documents (current consultations are listed below)
- Use the complaints procedure
- Get involved in the Community Futures initiative
- Volunteer with us
- Get information about the National Park Authority's decisions
- Go to Community Council meetings
Please contact us. We welcome your views.
There are no current consultations.