Images of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
  • Has anyone tried generic viagra
  • Viagra brand sale
  • Viagra drugs at drug store
  • Cialis tadalafil prices
  • Cheap cialis website
  • Viagra muscular dystrophy
  • Viagra use younger men
  • Viagra 100mg online
  • Buy viagra cheap india
  • Where to buy viagra locally
  • Generic viagra how much does it cost
  • Kamagra sale jhb
  • Viagra buying australia
  • Data Protection

    Getting Access to Your Personal Information

    Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to ask the National Park Authority to inform you whether it processes any personal information relating to you, and if so, to provide you with a copy of such data. This is called a “subject access request”.

    If you wish to access your personal information from the National Park Authority, you should make your request in writing to the following address:

    Loch Lomond
    & The Trossachs National Park Authority
    Legal Department
    Carrochan Road

    G83 8EG
    Tel: 01389 722600

    Your request should include a contact address and also documentary evidence of who you are (e.g. copies of your driving licence, passport or birth certificate). You should also provide as many details as possible regarding the information you wish to access. We may request additional details from you in order to locate the information you require.

    Please note that the standard fee for any Subject Access Request is £10 and that this fee must be paid prior to any information being supplied. The National Park Authority reserves the right to refuse to release information where the fee has not been paid.

    We will aim to meet your request within 40 days of receiving from you all of the required information, and payment of the £10 fee.

    The Data Protection Act 1998 applies to the whole of the UK and the UK body responsible for enforcement of the Act is the Office of the Information Commissioner, whose details are below. Any queries about the legislation should be directed to this address:

    Information Commissioner
    Wycliffe House
    Water Lane
    SK9 5AF

    Enquiry/information line: 01625545 745
    Email address:

    The Data Protection Act 1998 can be viewed at
    You have the right to complain if you feel the National Park Authority has breached your rights under the Data Protection Act. If you suspect this may have happened, please visit for advice on how to take your complaint further. However please also notify us of any issue you may have by writing to us at the above address.