National Park Plan 2007-2012
The first National Park Plan for Lomond & The Trossachs was approved by Scottish Ministers in March 2007. The Plan is for the National Park (not just the Park Authority) and guides the policies and actions of all the organisations and individuals involved in managing the Park.
The National Park Partnership Plan for 2012-2017 was approved by Scottish Ministers in June 2012. Read the Plan here.
The National Parks (Scotland) Act 2000 requires the National Park Authority to prepare a National Park Plan that sets out how the National Park will be managed to achieve the four National Park aims.
The following documents support the National Park Plan:
- An Evaluation of the Special Qualities of Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Report on Consultation
- Assessment in Terms of the Need for Appropriate Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Report (SEA) Environment Report
- Draft Post Adoption SEA Statement
- State of the Park Report 2005