The National Park Authority consists of the National Park Authority Board and National Park Authority employees:
The National Park Authority Board
- 17 Board Members run the National Park Authority.
- Agendas and papers for Board meetings are posted on this site one week before each meeting.
Day-to-day management of the Authority is undertaken by the Executive, comprising:
- Chief Executive - Fiona Logan
- Director of Rural
Development & Planning - Gordon Watson
- Head of Corporate Services - Lynda Frazer
The National Park employs around 130 staff. They do many jobs to achieve the three core activities of the National Park: Conservation, Visitor Experience and Rural Development. These activities are supported by the Corporate Services function.
- Land management officers
- Landscape architects
- Water management specialists
- Natural heritage specialists and ecologists
- Visitor management specialists
- Access officers
- Rural development specialists
- Community engagement officers
- Human resources
- Finance & Performance