The National Park Authority Board
- 17 Board Members run the National Park Authority.
- Agendas and papers for Board meetings are posted on this site one week before each meeting.
- Chief Executive - Gordon Watson
- Director of Corporate Services - Jaki Carnegie
- Director of Conservation & Visitor Operations - Simon Jones
- Director of Estates & Commercial Development - vacant
The National Park employs around 130 staff. They do many jobs to achieve the three priority outcomes of the National Park: Conservation, Visitor Experience and Rural Development. These outcomes are supported by the Corporate Services function as you can see from our organisational structure below:
- Passion - We love what we do
- Leadership - We show the way
- Accessible - We’re approachable, open and friendly
- Caring - We respect the past and shape the future
- Inspiring - We spark ideas for action
- Green - We do the right thing for the Park and planet