The National Park Authority plays an incredibly important part in protecting and enhancing Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, ensuring that it is sustainable for years to come, while also encouraging visitors to enjoy the area.
As an organisation, we employ people from all walks of life, people with all sorts of skills, strengths and talents. We work together to ensure that the National Park Authority is an effective organisation of passionate people who inspire our communities, visitors and partners to work with us to enhance and promote this special place.
- Passion - We love what we do
- Leadership - We show the way
- Accessible - We’re approachable, open and friendly
- Caring - We respect the past and shape the future
- Inspiring - We spark ideas for action
- Green - We do the right thing for the Park and planet
Equal pay policy
We are an equal opportunities employer so we reward our staff on the basis of their performance not their race, sex, religion or anything else. We operate a single job evaluation scheme. To support our commitment we monitor our processes regularly. We aim not only to avoid unfair discrimination but to be a model employer.
We understand that employee benefits aren’t just about the salary you receive. We have a range of initiatives, policies and rewards to help you find a healthy work/life balance.
We have a generous holiday allowance, flexi time scheme, childcare vouchers, and cycle to work scheme, a good work/life balance policy and a competitive pension scheme and of course, working with us gives you the chance to make the sort of impact that's rare.
Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park Authority is part of the Strathclyde Pension Fund, which is one of the best pension schemes around, it delivers:
- A pension based on your final pensionable pay
- A pension that increases each year in line with price inflation
- The flexibility to exchange some of your pension to provide a tax-free lump sum
And these are only some of the benefits.
How to apply
So if you want the chance to work with a dynamic organisation - and enjoy some spectacular views on the way, then here's how to go about it.
Follow the link for an application form and recruitment pack.