As well as working with a passionate team to protect and enhance this special National Park, you’ll benefit from:
- Working for an Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Competitive defined pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- A generous leave allowance starting at 30 days (plus 7 days plus holidays), rising to 35 days after 5 years service
- Initiatives, polices and rewards to help you find a good work/life balance.
- Flexi-time scheme, allowing flexibility over start and finish times
- Interest Free Loan for rail travel and further education
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Our ‘My work’ offers, which offers discounts for a wide range of shops and services
See why our Ranger, Fiona, loves working here with this short video:
Interested? Check our current vacancies to see if there’s a role for you.