Angus Allan was appointed on 15 March 2011.
He holds an Honours degree in Agriculture and a Masters degree in Business Management. He is Depute Principal at South Lanarkshire College, East Kilbride.
Angus brings to the Board a background in agriculture and conservation, strong ICT skills, experience of delivering challenging projects on time and within budget, sector-leading experience in low energy, low-carbon initiatives and strong business management skills from his work with partners in industry and overseas.
Angus is serving his second term as a Board Member of the Park Authority, having been reappointed to the Board on 1 October 2014 for a further four year term.
Register of Interests
Updated 1 April 2015
- Category 1: Remuneration
- Depute Principal South Lanarkshire College
- Income from Property holdings (outwith Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park)
- Category 2: Related Undertakings
- Category 3: Contracts
- Category 4: Houses, Land and Buildings
- None within the National Park Boundary
- Category 5: Interest in Shares & Securities
- Category 6: Gifts & Hospitality
- Director and Trustee for Environmental Association of Universities and Colleges
- Convenor, Scotland for Environmental Association of Universities and Colleges
- Category 7: Non-Financial Interests
- Registered as a ‘Friend of Auchindrain’ Museum
- Member of the Caravan Club
- Qualified RYA Coastal skipper, with boats registered on Loch Lomond