Fergus Wood was a member of Stirling Council for Trossachs and Teith Ward and was Provost of Stirling 2008 – 2012.
He is a farmer and tourism operator in the Trossachs. He has had a long association with the military and was awarded the Territorial Decoration (TD) in 1978. His hobby, which is now a profession, is Celtic music.
Fergus was reappointed to the Board on 1 October 2012 for a further five years.
Register of Interests
Updated 22 May 2017
- Category 1: Remuneration
- Self-employed as Director Ledard Farm Ltd
- Self-employed as professional musician/entertainer
- Category 2: Related Undertaking
- Category 3: Contracts
- Category 4: Houses, Land and Buildings
- Ledard Farm
- Owner of Loch frontage on Loch Ard
- Category 5: Interest in Shares & Securities
- Ledard Farm Ltd (MD)
- Great Time Scotland Ltd (Director)
- Category 6: Gifts & Hospitality
- Category 7: Non-Financial Interests
- Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park Destination Group (Director)
- Cowane’s Hospital Trading (Director)