Martin Earl was elected to Stirling Council in May 2012, representing the Trossachs and Teith Ward.
At the Council Martin sits on the Education Committee, Community Planning & Regeneration Committee, the Environment & Housing Committee and is Convener of the Public Safety Committee. Martin also sits on the Board of Rural Stirling Housing Association and the Licensing Board.
Martin has lived and worked in the National Park since its creation. Effective communication with and involvement of the communities within the Park is one of his main priorities.
He was appointed to the Board on 1 October 2012 for a period of five years.
Register of Interests
Updated 5 April 2016
- Category 1: Remuneration
- Employed as Councillor, Stirling Council
- Self-employed/HP Bookfinders (Booksearch company)
- Category 2: Related Undertaking
- Councillor Trossachs & Teith Ward, Stirling Council
- Board Member: Rural Stirling Housing Association
- Board Member Fife & Forth Valley Community Justice Authority
- Category 3: Contracts
- Category 4: Houses, Land and Buildings
- Joint Owner with Spouse/Mosslaird, Brig O’Turk
- Category 5: Interest in Shares & Securities
- Category 6: Gifts & Hospitality
- Category 7: Non-Financial Interests
- Smith Museum, Stirling – Board member
- Stirling Educational Trust – Board member
- Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party – member
- McLaren High School Duke of Edinburgh Group – Volunteer