Ellen Morton was appointed to the Park Authority Board on 1st October 2017 by Scottish Ministers following nomination by Argyll and Bute Council.
Ellen Morton has been a Councillor for Argyll and Bute Council since 1999. Ellen is currently Chair of the Helensburgh and Lomond Area Committee. She has also previously served on the Board of Scottish Legal Aid and as a non-legal member of the Asylum & Immigration Tribunal, retiring from that position in 2014. Her professional background is as a teacher of English and History.
Register of Interests
- Category 1: Remuneration
- Argyll and Bute Councillor
- Pension SRC
- Category 2: Related Undertakings
- Category 3: Contracts
- Category 4: Houses, Land and Buildings
- None within the National Park boundary
- Category 5: Interest in Shares & Securities
- Category 6: Gifts and Hospitality
- Category 7: Non-Financial Interests
- Close relative is employed by Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park Authority
- Close relative is employed by Argyll and Bute Council
- Close relative is employed by Optical Express occasionally providing HR consultancy to 200 SVS/The Shore