Sarah Drummond has been appointed to the Park Authority Board for a minimum of four years as of 1 November 2018 until the 31 October 2022.
Sarah Drummond co-founded service design specialists Snook, MyPolice, CycleHack, Dearest Scotland, Alloa Pride and The Matter. She has experience supporting organisations in the public, private and third sector to deliver better services by transforming how they work, involving citizens in co-design of services and bringing digital practices to the fore to change how organisations deliver. Sarah has worked on tourism projects around Edinburgh festivals, research into digitising the planning process and running innovative events with partners like The Data Lab in Scotland. Sarah also runs CycleHack which supports multi-disciplinary teams in local areas to reduce barriers to cycling and co-design solutions together.
• Category 1: Remuneration
◦ Director – We Are Snook Ltd: Design agency specialising in service design and digital development
• Category 2: Related Undertakings
◦ Director – Cyclehack Ltd: Events organisation focusing on innovation in cycling
• Category 3: Contracts
• Category 4: Houses, Land and Buildings
• Category 5: Interest in Shares & Securities
• Category 6: Gifts & Hospitality
• Category 7: Non-Financial Interests
◦ Board Member – Addaction: Charity focusing on mental health and drug addiction
◦ Board Member – Settle: Charity focusing on homeless young people