This is an exciting opportunity to see artwork from around the whole of Cowal in five separate venues. The event will run from Friday 25th to Monday 28th September. Come and say hello and see what’s been going on.
- South Hub 1, Sandbank Village Hall, Sandbank
- South Hall 2, Upstairs at the Burgh Hall, Dunoon
- North Hub, Creggans Inn, Strachur
- West Hub, The Hayshed Gallery, Carry Farm, Tighnabruaich
- East Hub, Blairmore Gallery and Hall
There will also be:
- An exhibition of invited artists downstairs in the Burgh Hall, Dunoon, showing the work of textile artist Fiona Doubleday, painter Ian Rawnsley, illustrator Lucy Hadley and ceramicist Pascale Rentsh.
- An exhibition of children’s pictures, the entries for this year’s competition, at Tig Gallery Tighnabruaich.
- A taster exhibition of work from the hubs at Fynewood Gallery, Hamilton Street, Dunoon.
Find out more at Cowal Open Studios.