Balmaha is the gateway to so many experiences:
- Drink in the sights and smells of Inchcailloch, enchanted island in Loch Lomond
- Take to the water by ferry, water bus, rowing boat or canoe
- Stroll among the oakwoods on the Millennium Forest Path
- Straddle the Highland Boundary Fault – not as painful as it sounds!
- Discover wildlife, geology or local history with a National Park Ranger
Information, public toilets, internet access, children’s activities and play area.
Open daily 9.30am to 4.30pm
Travel to Balmaha
There is a frequent bus service to Balmaha from Balloch through Drymen (details from Traveline Scotland).
National Park Visitor Centre
Tel: 01389 722100