Balmaha is the gateway to so many experiences:
- Drink in the sights and smells of Inchcailloch, enchanted island in Loch Lomond
- Take to the water by ferry, water bus, rowing boat or canoe
- Stroll among the oakwoods on the Millennium Forest Path
- Straddle the Highland Boundary Fault – not as painful as it sounds!
- Discover wildlife, geology or local history with a National Park Ranger
Information, public toilets, internet access, children’s activities and play area.
November- March: 9.30am-4pm Saturday and Sunday.
April, May, June, September and October: 9.30am- 4pm every day.
July and August: 9.30am- 4.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
There is a frequent bus service to Balmaha from Balloch through Drymen (details from Traveline Scotland).
National Park Visitor Centre
Tel: 01389 722100