- Inspire by providing accurate and exciting information to our visitors, at events and during educational activities.
- Unveil the hidden treasures of the National Park, by encouraging people to explore and enjoy new experiences.
- Get involved in fun and exciting projects and tasks such as wildlife surveying and creating new habitats for animals to live in.
- Help each other to enjoy their volunteering opportunities, working as big team and sharing the journeys they have.
- Share their amazing experiences with each other, family and National Park friends through enthusiastic social media.
- Challenge themselves to take on huge issues such as control of invasive species and keeping the National park tidy.
- Learn new skills, knowledge and have new experiences every time they help out.
We work closely with many partners across the National Park, from large estates and national organisations to smaller community groups and trusts, to provide rewarding and interesting opportunities for our volunteers to help to make the National Park a better place. Projects that we are involved with include:
- Helping to improve and develop the community garden at Glenfinnart gardens near Ardentinny.
- Supporting the amazing and ambitious Great Trossachs Forest.
- Getting involved in fun and creative events at the Lodge in Aberfoyle.