You can search for planning and listed building applications, appeals and enforcement notices using our planning search. You search by reference number, application/appeal type, property address and map.
You can view our ‘weekly lists’ for a weekly update on all new planning applications received and decisions made. The weekly planning list contains details of received applications, decided applications (committee and delegated), decided appeals, enforcement matters, and other Tree and Access issues.
You can also view a list of major applications made to the National Park Authority and find a step by step overview of how these larger applications are processed in our ‘Major developments explained’ blog.
The List of Extant Applications contains details of all applications that are pending consideration received on or after 3 August 2009. It also includes details of any current Pre-Applications Consultations with the public for Major Applications.
Points to note:
- You can view selected documents from applications received by the Park Authority from 1 January 2009.
- To view any other documents, including all those received prior to January 2009, please contact our Planning Information Manager on 01389 722024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader software to be able to view documents. This software is available free from the Adobe website.
- You can still visit the National Park Headquarters in Balloch to view documents associated with planning applications.
Coronavirus Amendment Legislation
- All applications with expiry dates from 7 April 2020 to 30 September 2022 have now been extended to 31 March 2023. This means that a planning application (or Listed Building Consent/Conservation Area Consent) which was due to ‘expire’ within three years of the date on the planning permission decision notice (where that date is between 7 April 2020 to 30 September 2022) will now expire on 31 March 2023 unless development is begun on site prior to that date.