All National Park visitor facilities and buildings remain closed for now in light of COVID-19/Coronavirus please stay local for outdoor activities. For up to date information go to

Close alert
Skip to navigation

Application for a Section 50 Planning Certificate

This is an application for a Section 50 Planning Certificate (as to the suitability of the premises for which a premises licence or provisional premises licence is being sought).

Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 requires that applications for a premises license application be accompanied by planning, building control and food hygiene certificates.

Please complete and submit the form below and attach a copy of the licence application and the scaled location and floor plans accompanying it.

You will also need to pay a fee of £125. You can do it

  • by Credit/Debit Card on our page here using the reference ‘Section 50′ or
  • by Bank Transfer (BACS):
    Clydesdale Bank
    47 High Street, Dumbarton, G82 1LS
    Sort code: 82-62-11
    Account: 50446890
    Account Name: Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park Authority

You can alternatively download the application and e-mail it to

Application for a Section 50 Planning Certificate

  • (previous and current use of the premises, the nature and extent of the sale of alcohol for consumption on and/or off the premises, etc.)
Back to top