Skip to navigation

Submit a planning application

You can submit your planning application online via the Scottish Government ePlanning Portal. Launched in January 2016, this new and improved portal provides a simple and easy way to complete and send planning applications, notices of review, appeals and other permissions.

You’ll need to register, but it only takes a few moments.

Before you submit an application, have you considered our Local Development Plan and relevant guidance?

One of our key documents is the Design and Placemaking guidance, which provides guidance on the quality of design we expect to see from development in the National Park and advice on how you can achieve it. In this document you will find a checklist of steps to consider when designing your proposal that are key considerations for a successful application.

Click on the image above to access the Design and Placemaking guidance.

If you’re not sure if you need permission, or need further guidance, have a look at our advice pages where you’ll find resources to help you understand the different stages of the planning process and how to request pre-application advice from our team.

Find out more about the fees applicable to your application and how to pay them.  If your application is refused then you either have a right of Appeal or Review.

Make a planning application >

Eplanning logo

If you want to apply for a Section 50 Planning Certificate to accompany an application for renewal or grant of an alcohol licence then please complete and submit this form.

Back to top