Get top tips on what to see and do, pick up a local map or find out the weather forecast…
Want to get the best out of your time in Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park? Stop off at a Visitor Information Centre where the informed staff will be on hand to help you out with all the essential information you need.
The National Park’s flagship centre is situated here at Balmaha on the banks of Loch Lomond. On site Rangers are able to provide all the information you need to enjoy your trip. The Centre also has internet access, children’s activities, a play area and public toilets (30p).
+44 (1389) 722100
VisitScotland’s Tyndrum Information Centre is situated on the A82, in the small village of Tyndrum. It makes an ideal stop, before heading to Oban in the West or North to the Highlands. It is open seasonally from spring to autumn.
+44 (1838) 400246
- 25 Mar 2016 – 26 Jun 2016 Mon – Sun 10am – 5pm
VisitScotland’s Callander Information Centre ideally situated in Main Street, Callander.
+44 (1877) 330342
- Now – 31 Mar 2016 and 31 Oct 2016 – 31 Mar 2017 Mon – Sun 9.30am – 4pm
- 1 Apr 2016 – 30 Oct 2016 Mon – Sun 9.30am – 5pm
VisitScotland’s Aberfoyle Information Centre is centrally located in Main Street and can offer inspiration and advice to help you make the most of your time in this beautiful part of Scotland. Public toilets are next door.
+44 (01877) 3821352
- Now – 31 Mar 2016 and 31 Oct 2016 – 31 Mar 2017 Mon – Sun 10am – 4pm
- 1 Apr 2016 – 30 Oct 2016 Mon – Sun 10am – 5pm
The Lodge Forest Visitor Centre is ideal for relaxing and enjoying the spectacular views, strolling to the waterfall, visiting the Red Squirrel Hide or swinging through the trees with GoApe – the choice is yours. There’s a cafe with panoramic views, a well-stocked shop full of Scottish goodies, all the information needed to explore the Forest Park and public toilets.
Duke’s Pass (a mile (1.8km) north of Aberfoyle on the A821) FK8 3SX
- Jan – Feb 10am – 3pm
- Mar – Apr and Oct – Dec 10am – 4pm
- Easter weekend 25 – 28 Mar and Easter holidays 2 – 17 Apr open until 5pm
- May – Jun and Sep 10am – 5pm
- Jul – Aug 10am – 6pm
VisitScotland’s Balloch Information Centre is located in the beautiful red sandstone Old Station Building in the centre of Balloch, directly opposite Balloch Central train station. A public toilet is located outside the VIC (a small charge is applicable).
+44 (01389) 753533
- Now – 29 May 2016 and 3 Oct – 31 Mar 2017 Mon – Sun 10am – 5pm
- 30 May – 3 Jul 2016 and 5 Sep – 2 Oct 2016 Mon – Sun 9.30am – 5.30pm
- 4 Jul – 4 Sep 2016 Mon – Sun 9.30am – 6pm
The Visitor Gateway at Glen Finglas estate features a range of information about our work to restore native woodland habitat and how this work forms part of The Great Trossachs Forest, one of the most significant woodland regeneration projects to take place in a generation.
Please email Gwen Raes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0187 737 6340.
- April to October, 10am – 4pm