What you need to know about entering the competition
Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for the competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way, and agree to be bound by them.
Who may enter:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Authority (the “Park Authority”) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition, including the supplier of the Prize.
- The entrant must be 18 years old or over at the date of entering the competition. The entrant may be asked to provide proof of age.
- The entrant is the person who manages the profile of the submitted entry.
- Use of a false name, or age will result in disqualification.
How to Enter:
- There is no fee to enter this competition.
- The entrant (“you”) can enter the competition by tagging a friend in the comments of the competition.
- You may tag more than one friend, but only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The closing date for entries is no later than 23.59 on 14th July 2022 (“the closing date”). No further entries to the competition will be accepted after the closing date.
- The Park Authority cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted or not received by the closing date, for whatever reason.
Prize Winner Selection and Notification:
- One winner will be selected at random from all entrants by the Park Authority. Selection of the prize winner shall be made by a social media picker online tool.
- The Prize is E-bike hire for two people together with a picnic, all supplied by Cycle Luss (“the Prize”).
- The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and the Park Authority reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Unless expressly stated within these terms and conditions, all other expenses relating to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner and his or her guest. For the avoidance of doubt the Prize excludes any costs for transport, travel, accommodation, spending money, meals, travel documentation and insurance other than as specified.
- The winner shall be notified that he or she has won the Prize no later than 15th July 2022 by direct message via the social media platform used enter the competition. In order to claim the Prize, the winner must contact the Park Authority by sending a private message through the social media channel used to enter the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, the Park Authority reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- Once the winner has claimed the Prize, the Park Authority will confirm when and where the Prize can be collected / delivered.
- The judges’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner acknowledges that his or her name and social media account will be made available for one year after the closing date to any party emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner consents to the use of his or her name in any marketing or publicity material related to the competition and/or the Park Authority and its business and activities without remuneration.
- Although the Park Authority will endeavour to supply the correct information to third parties (for example to the press / media), we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions these third parties may make in crediting you.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform.
- The competition and these terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising therefrom, including the Prize, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts. If you reside outside the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is the Park Authority, a body corporate established in terms of and acting under the National Parks (Scotland) Act 2000 and the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park Designation, Transitional and Consequential Provisions (Scotland) Order 2002 and having its principal office at National Park Headquarters, Carrochan, 20 Carrochan Road, Balloch G83 8EG