What you need to know about entering the competition
Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for the competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way, and agree to be bound by them.
Who may enter:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who have travelled to and/or around Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park since 1st June 2022 except employees of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Authority (the “Park Authority”) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition, including the supplier of the Prize.
- The entrant must be 16 years old or over at the date of entering the competition. The entrant may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Use of a false name, or age will result in disqualification.
How to Enter:
- There is no fee to enter this competition.
- The entrant (“you”) can enter the competition by completing your name, email and telephone number at the end of the travel survey.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The closing date for entries is no later than 17:00 on Monday 31st October 2022 (“the closing date”). No further entries to the competition will be accepted after the closing date.
- The Park Authority cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted or not received by the closing date, for whatever reason.
Prize Winner Selection and Notification:
- Four winners will be selected at random from all entrants by Ansons Consulting Ltd, who are running the survey on our behalf. Selection of the prize winner shall be made by matching a random sequence of numbers generated using random.org. The first four random numbers will be the numbers of the winning entries, based on the order prize entries have been received.
- The Prize for each winner is a £50 Amazon.co.uk eGift Voucher worth Fifty Pounds (£50) Sterling (“the Prize”).
- The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and the Park Authority reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Unless expressly stated within these terms and conditions, all other expenses relating to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Each winner shall be notified that he or she has won the Prize no later than four weeks after the end of the survey, which closes at 5pm on Monday 31st October 2022 by email.In order to claim the Prize, the winner will be contacted through the email address used to enter the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, the Park Authority reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- Once the winner has claimed the Prize, Ansons Consulting Ltd will confirm when and where the Prize will be delivered.
- Prize-winners will be selected by matching a random sequence of numbers generated using random.org. The first four random numbers will be the numbers of the winning entries, based on the order prize entries have been received.
- The winner acknowledges that his or her name will be made available for one month after the closing date to any party emailing the following address: email@example.com
- The competition and these terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising therefrom, including the Prize, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.If you reside outside the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
- The promoters of this competition are: the Park Authority, a body corporate established in terms of and acting under the National Parks (Scotland) Act 2000 and the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park Designation, Transitional and Consequential Provisions (Scotland) Order 2002 and having its principal office at National Park Headquarters, Carrochan, 20 Carrochan Road, Balloch G83 8EG. Ansons Consulting Ltd, a private limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC407225 and having its principal office at 11 Largo Place, Edinburgh EH6 4AG. Tactran, The Tayside and Central Scotland Regional Transport Partnership (tactran), a statutory body established under the Transport (Scotland) Act 2005, and having its principal office at Bordeaux House, 31 Kinnoull Street, Perth PH1 5EN.