Claire Chapman has been appointed to the Park Authority Board for a minimum of four years as of 1 November 2018 until the 31 October 2022.
Claire Chapman is a specialist at dealing with environmental regulatory and compliance issues. She works for Scottish Water with responsibilities for the operation and maintenance of renewable assets, and dealing with contractors to ensure that turbines generate as they should. She is experienced at engaging with landowners, regulators and other stakeholders, and is a regular speaker at renewable energy events. Claire is also a Director of the Scottish Canoe Association.
Register of Interests
• Category 1: Remuneration
◦ Scottish Water, Water Utility: Renewable Asset Generation Manager
• Category 2: Related Undertakings
• Category 3: Contracts
• Category 4: Houses, Land and Buildings
• Category 5: Interest in Shares & Securities
• Category 6: Gifts & Hospitality
• Category 7: Non-Financial Interests
◦ Director – Scottish Canoe Association