Diane Docherty was appointed to the Park Authority Board on 1st October 2017 by Scottish Ministers following nomination by West Dunbartonshire Council.
A newly-elected councillor for the Clydebank Central ward of West Dunbartonshire Council. She has previously served on her local Community Council and has had a life-long love of the outdoors, especially hillwalking and conservation.
Register of Interests
- Category 1: Remuneration
- West Dunbartonshire Councillor
- Support worker for Key Housing
- Category 2: Related Undertakings
- Director of Clydebank Municipal Bank
- Category 3: Contracts
- Category 4: Houses, Land and Buildings
- Category 5: Interest in Shares & Securities
- Category 6: Gifts and Hospitality
- Category 7: Non-Financial Interests
- Member of Unite Union
- Member of Clydebank SNP
- Member of the National Association of Councillors