Ronnie Erskine has been appointed to the Park Authority Board for a minimum of four years as of 1 November 2018 until the 31 October 2022.
Ronnie Erskine brings a breadth of finance, audit and risk management experience to this role from various public bodies. This includes almost 20 years working in finance and corporate roles, within local government with responsibility for up to 300 staff and projects of up to £200m. Ronnie worked for three years in the Department for International Development, heading the finance profession and overseeing a budget of £6bn. Recently, he worked in the education sector in finance roles where he has designed and implemented a new system of risk management. Ronnie is a Board member of NHS Tayside and sits on the Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board. In a voluntary capacity, he chaired CIPFA in Scotland, the chartered public finance accountancy body and currently chairs the parent body at the local school his children attend.
Ronnie is Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee at the Park Authority.
• Category 1: Remuneration
◦ Director of Glentore Ltd: A company providing financial services (self-employed)
◦ Board Member – NHS Tayside
◦ Board Member – Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board
• Category 2: Related Undertakings
• Category 3: Contracts
• Category 4: Houses, Land and Buildings
• Category 5: Interest in Shares & Securities
• Category 6: Gifts & Hospitality
• Category 7: Non-Financial Interests