This meeting will be held in public at National Park Headquarters, Carrochan, Carrochan Road, Balloch, G83 8EG from 1.30pm.
This meeting will also be webcast live for public viewing.
The livestream of the meeting will begin at 13:30 and run until approximately 16:00 – at this time you will be able to view the meeting.
Please be advised that should there be a technical issue with the webcasting during the meeting, the meeting will still continue.
Please use this update with link to view the meeting.
Planning and Access Committee meeting
Monday 30 May 2022, 13:30
John Muir Suite, National Park Headquarters, Balloch
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of Previous Meetings:
– Meeting held on 28 March 2022
– Meeting held on 30 May 2022
4. 2022/0089/DET: West End Adventure: The Manse, Church Road, Luss. Change of use of garden curtilage (Class 9) to outdoor education (sui generis). (Julie Gray)
5. Arden Tree Preservation Order Recommendation (Simon Franks)
– Appendix 1 tree or group of trees TEMPO Guidance Notes
– Appendix 2 Woodland TEMPO GN 2020
6. Any other business
7. Date of next meeting – 29 August 2022