The social media team at Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park are responsible for several different social media accounts on a variety of platforms.
We’re happy to help you in any way that we can and look forward to seeing your views and feedback. We do however expect our users to offer us the same level of courtesy that we offer them, so we have a short set of house rules:
- We will remove, in whole or in part, posts that we feel are inappropriate.
- We will report and remove any social media profiles that are set up using lochlomond-trossachs.org imagery, including fonts, without permission.
- We will block and/or report users on social media who direct comments at us which we believe are:
- Abusive or obscene
- Deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property rights
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Spam (persistent negative and/or abusive communications in which the aim is to provoke a response
- You are wholly responsible for any content you post including content that you choose to share.
Anyone repeatedly engaging with us using content or language which falls into the above categories will be blocked and/or reported to the associated social media platform. Our Unacceptable Behaviours Policy sets out our approach to those relatively few customers whose actions or behaviour we consider unacceptable.
If you are dissatisfied with the treatment or service you have received from the Park Authority, you can find out how to make a complaint here.
Responding to users:
- We’ll do our best to respond to your enquiries within the same working day (9.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday).
- We’ll try to help you, or direct you to people and/or departments who can, wherever possible.
- Our working hours are 9.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday. We’ll deal with enquiries sent outside of this time as soon as possible when working hours resume.
We do not respond to posts of a commercial nature
Whilst we are happy to receive such material, we will not respond as we are Government Agency and governed by strict procurement rules.
We reserve the right to modify or change these conditions at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Join the conversation on:
Twitter: @lomondtrossachs or @ourlivepark
Facebook: www.facebook.com/lomondtrossachs or www.facebook.com/ourlivepark