The Community Partnership is an independent charity and a membership organisation that brings together community groups big and small from across Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park.
With a vision of an active network of vibrant, enterprising and sustainable communities, working together to achieve their full potential.
The Community Partnership strives to:
- Inspire and motivate positive community development enabling innovative grassroots partnerships and providing a representative voice on community matters.
- Provide guidance, support and information to help communities work together to shape and enhance their own community and contribute to the life of the National Park.
- Support community activists to lead the development of their communities by helping with Community Action Planning.
- Encourage communities to share their experiences, to learn and grow, individually and as a whole Park community.
- Develop projects that benefit communities and provide opportunities for individuals in the Park area.
The Community Partnership Board is made up of elected directors from across the National Park supported by a small staff team.