To protect staff and customers from risk and prevent the potential spread of the virus, our offices are currently closed to the public and staff are working from home until further notice where possible.
The Tuesday, 9th March 2021 Audit and Risk Committee meeting which would normally be held in public, took place as a virtual meeting which was webcast live for public viewing.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of Interest
Internal Audit Reports (Audit Glasgow)
External Audit Reports (Grant Thornton)
10. Any Other Business
11. Date of Next Meeting – Tuesday 22nd June 2021
12. Minutes of Confidential discussion – 1st December 2020
13. Matters Arising from Confidential Minutes
14. Corporate Risk Register Progress Report 2020/21
15. Cyber Security Update
16. Committee Discussion with Internal / External Audit (if required)