Skip to navigation

Agritourism – What to consider

If you are thinking of diversifying into agritourism, make sure you know about any planning, registration and licence requirements.

For any Planning permission requirements, contact your local planning authority. For businesses within the Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, please see advice and guidelines for submitting a Planning Application.

For any licensing requirements that might be required such as campsite license, environmental health registrations – contact your local Authority in the first instance.

There may also be a requirement to register your business with your relevant Local Authority Short Term Licensing. VisitScotland have a useful guide that provides an overview of the legal requirements for letting a holiday property, and how the new licensing laws in Scotland will work.

Useful Links

Back to top
Skip to content