Updates as a result of COVID-19/Coronavirus
Our staff continue to work remotely to ensure we can operate as normal as far as possible.
Our Board and Committee meetings, which would normally be held in person with public access, are now held as virtual meetings. These will be webcast live for public viewing.
Temporary Governance Arrangements Timeline
We implemented a number of temporary measures to ensure appropriate measures were in place to allow for business continuity and timely decision-making.
- Additional Vice-Chairs were appointed to our Board, Committees and Groups.
- Our Chairs & Executive Group membership was expanded with the additional Vice-Chairs. This group was also delegated powers to take any urgent Board decisions that arose as a direct result of the COVID-19 situation although no decisions were required to be taken.
These governance changes were temporary and scheduled for review in September 2020 to determine whether to remove, extend, or change the temporary measures.
The temporary governance arrangements outlined above were reviewed at the 14th September 2020 Board meeting. The Board paper relating to this can be found here, the recommendations outlined in this Board paper were approved by the Board.
Locally Elected Board Member Assistance
The National Park is divided into five Electoral Wards with a Locally Elected Board member for each Ward. Should you require the assistance of your Locally Elected Board Member as a result of the COVID-19 / Coronavirus pandemic, please email the address firstname.lastname@example.org with your Locally Elected Board Member’s name in the subject title for your enquiry to be directed to your Locally Elected Board Member.
Please find listed below the Locally Elected Board Members for each of the five Electoral Wards within the National Park and a map outlining the five Electoral Wards within the National Park:
Bob Darracott – Ward 1 (Cowal and North Loch Lomond)
Billy Ronald – Ward 2 (Breadalbane and the Trossachs)
Martin Earl – Ward 3 (Callander)
Willie Nisbet (Depute Convener) – Ward 4 (East Loch Lomond and Port of Menteith)
David McCowan – Ward 5 (West Loch Lomond and Balloch)
Should you require any further assistance in relation to our meetings, please contact email@example.com
For agendas and papers for the meetings of our Board, Planning & Access Committee, Audit & Risk Committee, Local Review Body and Local Access Forum please click on the links below.
If you’d like information on meetings which have taken place before 2014, please contact us: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01389 722 600.
- 15 March
- 14 June
- 13 December
- 16 March
- 15 June – Live webcast virtual meeting, Session 1: 10am, Session 2: 1:30pm
- 14 September – Live webcast virtual meeting, Session 1: 9:30am, Session 2: 11:30am and Session 3: 2pm
- 7 December – Live webcast virtual meeting, Session 1: 10am, Session 2: 11:30am and Session 3: 1:45pm
Planning & Access Committee
- 25 January – Live webcast virtual meeting, 1:30pm.
- 22 February – meeting cancelled, no committee business
- 29 March
- 26 April
- 31 May
- 28 June
- 26 July
- 30 August
- 27 September
- 25 October
- 29 November
- 20 December
- 27 January
- 24 February – meeting cancelled, no committee business
- 23 March – meeting postponed as a result of COVID-19 / Coronavirus pandemic. Agenda items will now be carried forward to the Monday 27th April live webcast virtual Planning & Access Committee meeting.
- 27 April – Live webcast virtual meeting, 1:30pm.
- 25 May – Live webcast virtual meeting, 1:30pm.
- 22 June – Cancelled, no committee business
- 27 July – Cancelled, no committee business
- 31 August – Live webcast virtual meeting, 1:30pm.
- 28 September – Cancelled, no committee business
- 26 October – Cancelled, no committee business
- 23 November – Live webcast virtual meeting, 1:30pm.
- 14 December – Live webcast virtual meeting, 1:30pm.
Audit & Risk Committee
- 9 March
- 22 June
- 7 September
- 7 December
Local Review Body
Local Access Forum
Please note these meeting dates could be subject to change.
NB. Please note that the December meeting has been cancelled and meetings will resume in February 2019.
Strategic/Development Board Sessions
Chairs & Executive Group
- 15 February
- 17 May
- 16 August
- 15 November
- 10th February
- 26th March
- 3rd April
- 15th April
- 29th April
- 13th May
- 27th May
- 24th June
- 15th July
- 17th August